.

.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2 0 1 3


1st post of the new year!  Happy 2013,  y'all!  I was sad to see 2012 end, since it was the year I gave birth to Cora, but I'm anxious to see what 2013 will bring to our family.  It's very cold in Chicago right now ( still no snow! ) so we are trying not to completely hibernate yet, but it's tough with the cold temps.  I think we are all ready to get back into a routine now that the holidays are over.  PDO starts up again next Tuesday for Sonoma ( way too long of a break for her ), and gymnastics starts up again tomorrow.  I will probably start taking Sonoma to the gym daycare more often to get her out of the house and let her burn off some of her energy.

What we've been up to:

I'm trying to transition Cora to her crib.  For now, just starting with 2 of her short naps a day in there.  It hasn't been easy.



Sonoma continues to harass Dixie by either hiding her toys, or making her play doctor and get a check-up

Sonoma and I have sort-of been living in our new matching PJs from Grandma.  

One morning Cora wouldn't stop crying so Sonoma went and got one of her favorite stuffed animals and gave it to Cora. SO sweet.




Poor girl is just BEGGING for snow.  Wants to make a snowman and throw snowballs.

Happiest baby ever.


Sonoma went for her first outdoor run.  Her legs were very sore the next day.

Do pigtails get any cuter??

Wild New Year's Eve dinner

Still loving her little moses basket at night 

Daddy painted the playroom!  Oatmeal on the sides, gray accent wall on the back

Waiting for the milkman to come is a fun activity



New leotard all ready for gymnastics!  Thanks to Auntie K!




2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I adore your girls! You can tell you are a great mommy. I don't know how you keep up with two of them! =) I love Sonoma's pigtails and Cora has grown so much! I can't wait to meet both girls sometime (before Sonoma is like, 5!!). I ran into Krista at Target today- fun! Just wanted to say I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too, Amanda. That really means a lot. I cannot wait to someday get together and meet each others babies. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete