We are already half-way through November and Fall is flying by us! After Halloween, the girls spent a fun weekend in Bloomington with Grandma and T. It was 1st time I've ever had our house all to myself without the girls. It was scary quiet. I got TONS done, and Marcus and I had a wonderful wine tasting party with our friends. We both love entertaining and hosting parties, but we hadn't had an adults only party in years! It was really nice to see our friends all dressed up and having a great time catching up with one another without kids running around! We decided to do a vertical wine tasting this time, something we had not done before. It was quite successful and everyone had a nice time.



I picked the girls up in Bloomington and spent a night with them at Mimi and Pa's house. It was a really great trip for Sonoma and Cora.
I've continued to keep busy with the girls and Sonoma's activities, while Daddy traveled to work in Indy this past week. Mimi came up and helped me out for a few days which was so nice. I really appreciated it. Multiple days alone without Daddy can be really tough!
 |
| Sonoma LOVES her new gymnastics class |
 |
| 1st bath in the big tub! |
 |
| Cora continues to sleep all the time! |
My Rodan + Fields business is off to a great start and I'm soo excited! I had a launch party last Monday night and it was a great success! I had a blast showing my friends and neighbors my new products and we had a fun girls' night in!
 |
| Me and my business partner, Deanna. |
Among other things, I'm starting to get in the holiday mode! I've already started Christmas shopping, and I'm trying to convince Marcus that we need to start decorating soon :) We have lots to look forward to this holiday season and it is only just beginning!
Last night was the most me and the girls have cuddled together and it was so sweet. They both sat on my lap before bed and we read books and sang so many songs together. It was the best moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment