.

.

Friday, August 28, 2015

Birthday Wrap-Up

Two weeks ago began the busiest time of our lives.  It was all good stuff, but just a lot of transition all at once!  Let's do a quick wrap-up of me and Cora's wonderful birthday celebrations.  And, then, I promise I will get you up to speed on what's been going on!

 The morning of my birthday we hosted Cora's 3rd birthday party.  For months she had been requesting a Minnie party.  So, we decided on a "Breakfast and Bows" theme.



Hosting a party at 9:00 am was the best time!  All of the kids were in great moods, no one was over tired or over hyper, and breakfast is just so easy! We had Chickfila, Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts.

 The best moment of the party was when Minnie Mouse showed up and surprised all of the kids!!!  Cora SPRINTED to her and gave her the biggest hug.  I've never seen such pure joy on a child's face!!



Minnie entertained the kids for an hour.  Songs, dancing, games, prizes, it was fabulous!!





Showing off the bow she made

Thanks for the cute sign, Sonoma!



My parents came up for the weekend to celebrate me and Cora, as well as help out while a bunch of other stuff was happening!

My Dad refinished his old bench that was his when he was a little boy.  It was sitting in the barn at my Grandparents' house and when I saw it I knew I had to have it for my front porch for the girls!





Happy birthday, Cora!

Daddy sent me and Cora flowers for our birthdays since he left for Olympia Fields that weekend.  So sweet!
 
 

And, for my birthday weekend, I had a booth at the Naperville Wine Festival ( one of Marcus' events ) for my Rodan + Fields business.  It was super successful and we had a great time at a great event!

And, then, the night of my birthday, Marcus took me to the Players' Gala to kick off the U.S. Amateur.  It was a really fun night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment