After Mother's Day, May flew by. The end of the school year was insane. I like to call it May Madness. When you are a Mom of multiple kids in school, it really is worse than December! Lots to do, lots of stress, but also lots of joy. The girls were so busy with end of the year events. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks of May!
 |
| I found Marcus and I in the Tops Lexington magazine from the Derby! |
 |
| Sonoma had to sit out for field day, but helped the P.E. teacher keep time for everyone. |
 |
| Marcus and I went to Fast Friday at the track and watched Indy 500 practice. My Dad took me for many years growing up, and we always sat in a suite and had the best time. It really meant so much to me for Marcus to get us suite tickets and have a fun afternoon together. |
 |
| I even found my One America 500 pin that I always wore to the track with my Dad. |
One of my High School friends, Michael Koryta, is a famous New York Best Times Selling Author. He was in Carmel signing autographs and answering questions at a meet and greet for his new book! It was good to see him and pick up a copy of his new book.
 |
| Marcus attempted to teach Cora some tennis! |
|
|
| Sonoma showing off her diamond earrings that Pa received for a 30th anniversary gift with his company. Mimi gifted them to Sonoma. So special. |
Sonoma had her DeVeau's Gymnastics banquet to celebrate her season. It was a very fancy event and Marcus and I took her for a special night out.
Park and ice cream! Summer must be near!
 |
| Snuggling with my favorite baby |
Memorial Day sure was fun this year! Our dear friends from Chicago, the Greens, came to stay with us! They wanted to visit us in our new home, and we had such a great time together. They have four kiddos and 1 sweet baby on the way. The kids all had so much fun together! We went to the pool, out to dinner, ice cream, and played!
 |
| It was so good to see Sarah again in person. We talk all the time on the phone, but it's just not the same as being together in person! |
 |
| When Sarah and I met, we each had 1 daughter. Now, there are 7 kids between the two of us, and one on the way!! |
 |
| Most days you can find me with my double stroller! |
|
The girls are SO excited our pool is open!
|
|
 |
| A weekend of swimming and house guests will make you nap at 5:00 PM. |
 |
| Both girls were sound asleep Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. We had to wake them up at 6:00 for dinner. |
 |
| Old Spaghetti Factory opened in Carmel! What a fun place! |
There were Memorial Day fireworks at Urban Vines winery in Westfield. They were probably the best fireworks show I have ever seen! It was truly amazing and I hope this is a tradition for years to come!! Even Blakesley enjoyed them!
 |
| POOL SEASON!!! |
Hearing Blakesley say "pool" is probably one of my favorite things right now.
Happy Memorial Day!!!
Goodbye, May! June-- we are ready for you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment