Blakesley started soccer tonight! My dream of becoming a Soccer Mom is finally starting to come true! HAHA! I've always wanted to turn one of our daughters into a ball player, and I really think that soccer may be Blakesley's thing. I just have a feeling from watching her with a soccer ball. She is SO into it, and was even great about not using her hands. She was attentive, listened and did so well! (unlike swim lessons this Summer, which have been a disaster! ). I think it helped that she is doing it with her best friend from school, Landyn.
 |
| She was super focused! |
 |
| Cora came to watch and pick flowers that she gave to Blakesley after :) |
 |
| And, since I am trying hard to be a Cool Summer Mom, I told the girls we would just have ice cream for dinner instead of having an actual dinner. Sonoma got dropped off at Sub Zero and met us after her workouts. |
I am looking forward to the soccer season and watching B improve each week!
No comments:
Post a Comment