Happy February y'all!!

1 month down of focusing on food and fitness and trying to take everything to the next level! I'm glad I am finally in a good routine and trying to stay consistent is key.
I've made it a priority to focus on recovery. For me that is continuing on with my physical therapy at home and at St. Vincent Sports Performance. It's getting adjusted and worked on, cupping, dry needling, making time for spa days and massages. Recovery is JUST AS important as exercise and a healthy diet. I wish I had focused on it sooner.
| I love The Woodhouse Day Spa! |

Mexican Molettes from Purple Carrot. Oh my gosh they were sooooo good!! I have a free box to share with someone if you want to try out 3 meals for free!! Comment below or email me!
This week will be Week 22 of 23 in my hybrid powerlifting program. I am so anxious to finish the program and then start a new program! I still am not back up to the weight I was squatting and deadlifting back in December, but I'm ok with that. I'm focusing on building my muscle back up. This month I am focusing on getting stronger abs and stronger on my right leg ( my weak side ). I am also intending to drink wayyyyy more water this week!! More updates to come! Have a happy, healthy week!

No comments:
Post a Comment