.

.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mid-Week Check-In

What a week this has already been! And it is only Wednesday. Sonoma had back to back gymnastics on Monday and Tuesday night. After gymnastics on Monday, Marcus took her to Chick-fil-A for their annual Daddy-Daughter Date Night. They had a sweet evening together and were treated like royalty! They listened to live music and Sonoma even enjoyed her very first limo ride!






Sonoma has also been super tired lately. I am guessing she is going through a growth spurt? As you know, she hasn't napped in probably 6 months, but has napped the last few days! And come bedtime (her very early bedtime) she has told us this week she is just so tired.






Says she feels great though! Wish I could say the same. I'm sick yet again. I got a cold last week and I feel fine except for awful tooth and facial pain. Had to drag both girls to the doctor this morning because I knew I had a sinus infection. My colds usually turn into sinus infections :( We can't seem to catch a break over here!

Cora and I had to get out of the house yesterday and spent the day shopping at Oakbrook while Sonoma was at school. We had lunch at Nordstrom and it was a fun outing for just the two of us.



We are getting all geeked up for Valentine's Day!


Sonoma has made me some of the best homemade valentines. We have been putting up decorations, preparing for parties and baking yummy treats here at our house. Sonoma had her first valentine party at PDO yesterday and will have another one tomorrow. She's worked very hard on all of her valentines for her classmates as well as for her friends and family. Her writing is getting better and better.



We are planning on having a special family valentines breakfast and morning together on Friday. We have an afternoon valentines party at a friends house, followed by a sitter and a date night with friends on Saturday!

Cheers to love!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment