I hosted my sister's bridal shower back home in Bloomington, Indiana on Sunday. It was in the Federal Room at the Indiana Memorial Union on campus. The Federal Room is one of my favorite rooms in the Union. I had my Rehearsal Dinner there and I just think it is so beautiful! Speaking of beautiful, check out the gorgeous bride-to-be! Just 5 more weeks until she becomes a Mrs!
 |
| Sonoma was a great help with gifts during the shower |
 |
| The day before the shower, Mom, Krista and I went out to breakfast in Indy and spent the morning shopping together. It was so much fun! |
 |
| Bridesmaids! |
 |
| Bridesmaids + Flower Girl |
I spent Friday and Saturday night at Krista and Jake's new house that they just built and moved in to. It is beautiful!!! We had fun hanging out with their friends.
And Sonoma and Cora spent the night with Grandma and T.
 |
| Sonoma caught a HUGE catfish! |
 |
| Milkshakes! |
 |
| S'mores! |
No comments:
Post a Comment