.

.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Summer Lovin'


It's hard to believe that come this weekend, June will be half over!  While we get discouraged on the cold rainy days (June has been filled with a few too many of them!) we are really soaking in the gorgeous, sunny days!  On a positive note, the sod that Marcus and his Dad laid out back looks FABULOUS thanks to those rainy days ( and probably their really good, hard work too. )  And, both our flowers and herbs are also doing great!

Right as I snapped this picture, Sonoma fell out of the swing!  She was fine ;)

I realize one day selfies with their Mom won't be cool.  Gotta get them all in now!


My Mom came up last week and helped me with our garage sale that our neighborhood put on for the weekend.  We had a great turn-out!  The girls had a lemonade stand with Molly, and boy was it successful! Two days in a row and made quite a bit of money.  Sonoma went up to everyone who walked by and politely asked them if they would like to buy lemonade.  Great experience!



I could not have done the garage sale without the wonderful help of my Mom!

What's better than a selfie with your kids?  A selfie with your kids AND your Mom!


We celebrated Molly's High School graduation last weekend

Pool days are simply the best.  I'm so thankful that Molly is swimming with us and helping Sonoma learn to swim.  Lord knows I couldn't handle both the girls at the pool!





Sonoma and I have dates every Monday afternoon after her gymnastics camp.  I pick her up and we eat lunch, go shopping or have a treat while Cora is at home napping with Molly.

Grandma and T came up for the past few days to visit with us and celebrate Daddy's 34th birthday!  Happy Birthday, Marcus!  We love you so much!

My loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment