Life lately has been crazy busy and May is flying by! We are winding up preschool and activities and preparing for our favorite time -- SUMMER TIME!!
 |
| Sonoma's last day EVER of PDO was last week. They did an end of year song and video for the parents. Sonoma and her best friend at PDO, Lyla. |
 |
| I'm so glad Marcus came to the girls' last day of PDO Celebration because he went to Cora's room and I went to Sonoma's room. They had separate parties. Cora had a great first year at PDO and can't wait to go back next year! |
 |
| Cora LOVED her teachers. |
 |
| I'm so glad they girls experienced one year at PDO together. |
 |
| No more PDO for this big girl! She has been going since she was ONE years old! |
 |
| Cora is always asking for salads! |
 |
| Nacho Night! |
 |
| Sonoma's sweet friend Charlotte planned a special day of pedicures, a picnic and playing in the park since she missed her birthday party. These girls always have a blast together and I'm so thankful for my friendship with Charlotte's Mom, Sarah. |
A couple of days after getting home from Sanibel, we packed up and drove to Bloomington, IN for a wedding back home. My friend since Middle School, Shaylee, got married.
 |
| It was so fun to see Hannah and Lindsey there too. We all cheered together in middle school and high school. |
 |
| Shay and I cheered together in college and were freshman roommates. |
 |
| Sonoma and Cora had a fun time spending the night at Mimi and Pa's house |
 |
| We visited Great Grandma and also spent some time with Great Grandpa |

|
Sonoma showing off her new leotard she got from Great Grandpa
|
I can't believe yesterday was Memorial Day! We had a busy weekend with lots of fun and friends! ( and unfortunately rain too! )
 |
| Pizza party on the patio |
 |
| She always wants to sit in my lap when I am sitting down somewhere |
 |
| Sonoma spent a lot of her weekend sitting on her swingset drawing pictures of all the different birds she spotted. Her journal is getting very full! |
 |
| Poor Sonoma had an accident falling off the swing on Saturday night which resulted in a horrible bloody nose. Dixie must have seen how upset Sonoma was and snuck in her room. Dixie never goes into the girls rooms at night. I couldn't find Dixie anywhere and found her sleeping on Sonoma's floor. So sweet! |
 |
| I invited my local R+F business partners over for a dinner party with their significant others. It was a lot of fun! |
 |
| Brigitte, Me, and Natalie. Love these girls! |
 |
| I think I am finally getting the long braid thing down. |
 |
| Battle wounds from the flip off the swing |
 |
| Happy Memorial Day! The girls were SO bummed we had to miss the Memorial Day parade because of the excessive rain on Monday. We promised them a 4th of July parade instead. |
 |
| Sonoma made a sign for her swingset and was very specific on which boys made the cut! I thought this was hilarious! |
 |
| Another dinner party with friends! This time there was a kids table! |
 |
| 4 beautiful babes!! |
 |
| Cora had her last gymnastics class today before summer break. She did an excellent job and I was so proud of her and all her hard work! She's really come a long way. |
 |
| Do you see this smile?? Priceless! She went up on "stage" to collect her award and loved every minute of it. |
 |
| Cora LOVES Coach Kari!! |
 |
| Kindergarten shots - CHECK! This girl was SO brave. The nurse asked her to come sit on my lap and she said "No, I'm fine by myself on the table." Then the nurse made me hold her down and Sonoma kept saying she was fine! She didn't even flinch! |
 |
| Loving all of Sonoma's art work lately! It always makes me smile. |
No comments:
Post a Comment