We are all exhausted! Even the girls, as they fell asleep together in Sonoma's bed during a thunderstorm on Saturday night after Cora's dance recital.
Sonoma went to Alexa's half birthday party on Saturday at a rock climbing wall and apparently she did amazing! My friend said Sonoma made monkeys look clumsy! Ha! That's my brave girl!
Our neighborhood park is almost complete. The girls and I are sad we won't be here for the official ribbon cutting ceremony, but we snuck in and played on the equipment that was finished.
 |
| It's a fantastic park! |
 |
| We said goodbye to our swingset :( At least it is staying in the neighborhood. Neighbors who are Grandparents bought it for their yard to have when their grandchildren visit. |
 |
| Summer workouts with my girls at the park and river |
 |
| Sonoma has been on her scooter or bike with me every time I run with the double stroller. |
 |
| Cora completed her gymnastics classes at Prairie |
 |
| She was SO proud and happy to get a medal just like her big Sissy! |
My dear friend Jen threw me the most beautiful going away brunch. It was filled with my neighbors and Bunco and Book Club gals. I was overwhelmed with gratitude.
 |
| Marcus took Cora to her professional dance pics ( and took all three girls! ) while I was at my brunch. Thank you, Marcus! |
 |
| Jen is the definition of a good friend and neighbor. I will miss her so very much. |
 |
| These women have been there for me through the best and the worst of times during the last 5 years I have lived in Verona Ridge. Unforgettable, amazing friendships. |
 |
| Since Marcus was in Indianapolis working on his birthday, we celebrated a day early at the Turf Room. Happy Birthday, Marcus! |
 |
| Sonoma went to the Batavia quarry with Alexa. These two little girls are going to miss one another so very much. They jumped off of these HUGE platforms that completely shocked me when Shelley sent me the videos! This the the summer of being brave! |
 |
| Cora attended and graduated from Safety Town in Naperville. She learned SO much information that she will forever remember! Sonoma went to Safety Town 2 years ago. |
 |
| Sleeping Beauty |
 |
| Summer workouts on the Naperville Riverwalk. Hard to believe when I started working out here 7 years ago, Sonoma was just 2 months old. |
 |
| Sonoma and Griffin, her very 1st friend from when she was just 2 months old. They have grown up together and remained close. I hope these two will keep in touch over the years, |
 |
| Amy and I. I will miss her so much, but I am thankful we get to work together every day. We have lots of fun and exciting trips coming up this year so I know I will see her! |
 |
| It was a sprinkler day. |
 |
| This is the prettiest time of year for our back yard and flowers. I will miss them so much, especially since so many are from my Mom & Dad's yard and garden. |
 |
| Cora and Sage. Two sweet little friends. |
 |
| Cora and Brady did Safety Town together. We will miss the Palmers so much. |
 |
| Sonoma got her kip dollar from the gym and is mastering her uneven bar skills! She also got money from Mommy that I promised her! I am so proud of her hard work. |
 |
| Cora makes sure that she and Blakesley match as often as possible. Sweet sisters. |
Happy Father's Day, Marcus! These 3 little girls love him to outer space and back. We had a nice brunch ( and quick break from packing ) at Hardware. It was a very hard day for me, being the first Father's Day in 33 years without a Dad. We toasted my Dad at brunch and not a minute went by today that I wasn't thinking of him.
 |
| Cora fell asleep at 4:30. |
 |
| Very last grill out on our patio and on our grill, since we can't take it with us. |
So many emotions are going through all of us right now. I can't even describe it. I can't believe we are moving in just a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment