.

.

Friday, February 16, 2018

The Longest Shortest Month!


I know February is the shortest month, but it always seems so long to me.  The newness of the *new year* is wearing off, the days are dark and dreary and cold, and I've never been a big fan of February.  Well, then again, I live in the Midwest so I would guess that is not so uncommon!  Anyways, I am trying to stay positive and day dream about warmer days ahead.  Until then....here are some February pictures from our month so far!


In the last week and a half, we have had 6 theme days at school.  The girls probably have more theme days than non-theme days.  It really annoys me and I wish they could just "go to school."  BUT, doesn't Cora make the best Fancy Nancy?  They had to dress up as their favorite book character. And, if you know Cora, you know she is the fanciest 5 year old.  Tights, dress shoes and dresses + 100 accessories on the daily!  


Training little B



We finally had a semi-free weekend!  We headed downtown for breakfast at Milktooth and then shopping for new shoes for Sonoma and Cora.



I tried to quickly pick up some perfume and Sonoma and Cora quickly hijacked my shopping trip and ended up getting their makeup done?!?


Last weekend we had our School Winter Carnival! It was a pirate theme!


Marcus volunteered and worked the miniature golf game!  We came to the quick conclusion that as soon as the weather is warm, the girls are going to mini golf with Daddy!  They need practice!






Marcus has been such an involved Dad!  He had lunch with Cora and her friends at school and then he also spoke to Sonoma's class for career day!


Galentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment