I sat down on New Year's Eve and made my 2020 goals. This included Personal, Business and Fitness. Since. I am so passionate about my health and fitness, and inspiring others, I have decided to blog about my Vegan cut diet + fitness regimen for the next 8 weeks. I get lots of questions and comments from social media posts, so if you're interested in learning more or want to join in with me, here you go!!
| My 2020 Fitness goals. Overall theme is to PUSH MYSELF and then I have a BUNCH of things I want to accomplish! |
Being injured really had me down the last month, but I woke up today feeling GREAT and ready to move forward with my goals! Today was Day 1 of my Vegan cut diet and the 1st day I decided ( with my trainer ) to finish my Hybrid Powerlifting program that I stopped over 3 weeks ago. I am going to ease into lower body ( squatting and deadlifting ), but for the most part I am good with upper body. I am still going to physical therapy once a week, and I believe that will help me stay healthy and bounce back quicker.
| 1st full week of January and I am READY TO GO! |
If you are interested in starting my Hybrid Powerlifting program, shoot me a message or comment below and I am happy to share the document with you!! All levels can do this.
I jumped back in to Week 19 where I left off and this was my workout today:
Week 19
Day 1:
Back Squat
6 sets X 6 reps @78%
Back Squat
1 sets X max reps @78%
Low Bar Good Morning
1 set X 3 reps
High Bar Kang Squat
4 sets X 8 reps
Superman Hold
5 sets X 1 rep
The last few months I have been following a "bulking diet " for the most part.
We eat and cook plant-based in our home, but when we are out we will still have dairy or cheese occasionally. However, starting today for the next 8 weeks I am eating Vegan.
Here is what I am focusing on for my cut diet:
Today, I kicked everything off with a 36 hour fast. Marcus does this once a week and I haven't done one in a while, so I joined him today. We ate dinner last night ( Sunday ) and we won't eat again until Tuesday morning. The heath benefits for your body and your immune system specifically are INCREDIBLE. If you want more info let me know and I can share our research!
I took pictures today and weighed myself and I can't wait to share the results with y'all.





No comments:
Post a Comment