.

.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Run, Daddy, Run!



Marcus ran in the Blackberry Farm Spring Gallop on Saturday & Sonoma and I went to cheer him on!  It was such a cold morning, but luckily it didn't rain.  We are SO proud of Daddy running since he hasn't really run any races post college track & field.  We are also proud of Daddy and how far he has come in the past year.  He placed 51st overall out of 421 runners!  I really wanted to run this race myself, but my doctor told me I can't workout until after my ultrasound since I have been having some issues on and off throughout this pregnancy.  Sonoma was sad she couldn't run WITH Marcus, and had a a few meltdowns when we caught him on a couple of the turns.  

Hanging out with her friend, Ella.  Ella's Mom ran the race and did amazing!

Taking off!


Almost to the finish line!

Just about done!







We came home and Daddy put together an early birthday gift from Grandma and T - a picnic table!  Sonoma cried for us to take it out of the box, so we decided to set it up in the garage since we won't have a yard or a driveway until later this month or next month.

Such a happy kid!

Marcus was able to get a few other house projects done this weekend - more painting inside and he also re-finished our front porch bench.  So grateful for weekends we can be home and get lots accomplished!




No comments:

Post a Comment