Friday, May 4, 2012
Two Year Check-Up
On Monday morning after the weekend festivities, Sonoma had her two year doctor's appointment. I was dreading the appointment, mostly because of the shot and the fact that Sonoma now knows what the doctor's office is. However, Sonoma really surprised me - she did not cry at all! Not even during the shot! It was pretty amazing. The doctor was really pleased with how well Sonoma is doing. Little girl finally gained some weight after a year of staying at 22 pounds. She weighs 25 lbs 2 oz and is 34 inches tall.
After her doctor's appointment, I took Sonoma to the Naperville Riverwalk to feed the ducks and get a treat at Starbucks after being such a big girl.
The crown that Sonoma is wearing in the picture above is from PDO. I brought all of the kids in her class a Barney treat bag with some goodies inside, and the teachers made her a crown to wear all day. She felt like quite the queen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment