.

.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sesame Street Live!

Sonoma and I had a special Mommy-Daughter date today.  We went to Sonoma's first show - "Sesame Street Live" at the Rosemont Theatre.  I heard a commercial last week on the radio and instantly thought of my own childhood when my Dad took me to see Sesame Street Live when I was Sonoma's age.  I even still have my glow-stick souvenir and it was one of my favorite childhood memories.  I knew I wanted Sonoma to go to the show, and my Dad surprised me and bought us tickets!  We were so grateful and really had the best time today.  Thanks, Pa!

All ready to leave!

Lunch date at Giordanos before!

We found a glow-stick souvenir similar to the one I had!


We treated ourselves to some special candy


Great seats!

Sonoma LOVED it.

Yup, I finally gave in to the cotton candy.  At least I said no to the $10 balloon, right?


As soon as we got into the car after the show, Sonoma said, "Mommy, I'm tired."  And, she fell right asleep. What a fun Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment