.

.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day!  I feel so lucky to have such wonderful Dads in my life, and in my girls' lives.  I can't believe I married such a wonderful man who has been the best husband to me, and the best Father to Sonoma and Cora (and Dixie too!) We all feel really grateful and tried to make Daddy feel extra special today.

Daddy enjoying some quiet afternoon alone time :)



The girls worked on a project for Daddy and gave him this picture frame along with a new kite to fly:


We spent the afternoon at the pool for the first time of the summer, and it was also Cora's 1st time swimming!  We all had a great time together (pics to come!)






I am also so thankful to have such a wonderful Dad of my own, who has been an excellent role model to me my entire life and has taught me more than he will ever know.  And to my Father-in-law, who has been really great to me, I am so appreciative!  My Grandfather has also been a huge part of my life and we have so many special memories together. What a great day to celebrate all of these DADS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment