Happy half birthday, Sonoma Danielle! You are SO excited to finally be four and a HALF. Because you are so into being older and being four and a half, I decided to have a special ice cream sundae dessert after dinner last week.
What comes with being a half year older? A LOT when you are growing at the speed of lightning both physically and emotionally! You are SO smart and never cease to amaze us. Your vocabulary expands almost daily, and you are very aware of other people's feelings and emotions. Your curiosity is never-ending, and sometimes I have trouble keeping up with answering all of your very good, thoughtful questions.
I gave you a questionnaire today in my office to ask you about some of your favorite things right now:
*Favorite Food: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
*Favorite Treat: Mint Ice Cream
*Favorite Movie: Frozen
*Favorite TV Show: Peppa Pig
*Favorite Stuffed Animal: Mommy Frog & Baby Frog
*Favorite Toy: Barbies
*Favorite thing to do Outside: Play on the Swingset & Play Tag
*Favorite thing to do Inside: Watch TV
*Best Friend: Cora
*Favorite Restaurant: Mexican
*Favorite thing to Wear: Leopard Clothes
*Favorite Disney Princess: QUEEN Elsa
*What you like best about being 4 and a half: Eating my ice cream
I hope you have a great 6 months ahead of you before you turn 5, Sonoma Danielle! xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment