.

.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Best of Beauty!



EEEK!!!!  I just got home from an incredible trip to Austin, Texas for our National Rodan + Fields Convention.  I cam home to open up my new October Allure magazine to find an article about R+F along with not one, but FIVE of our products featured in the "Best of Beauty!"  There is a reason why Rodan + Fields doesn't pay one penny for advertising...every beauty magazine and media outlet does that for us.  I know I'm part of something BIG!!! It's no wonder R+F is growing on an average of 106.5%(not a typo) each year!!  The biggest joy for me is helping all of the women and men on my team accomplish their goals and grow their businesses in part-time hours.  I am having SO much fun!!  If you don't love your job or you are looking for something else, something more in life....then we should talk.  Email me at lindynicole@gmail.com and I would love to share more.  This opportunity has changed my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment