Even though the past two weeks of August seem like a blur, I need to do a quick recap on the end of Summer!
The U.S. Amateur arrived and Marcus was gone for 10 days. Luckily, his parents came up to help out and also to celebrate Cora's birthday!!
 |
| On Cora' actual birthday, the 18th. She chose Chickfila for her birthday meal! |
On Thursday I spent the day at the golf course with my neighbors and friends. It was great seeing Marcus in action, hard at work. He did such an incredible job putting on this event in Chicago and he should be so proud of himself!
 |
| Me and Patty enjoyed the Jordan Wine on the terrace |
On Saturday I took the girls out to the course and they were SO excited to finally see Daddy and his "office." Cora was very confused why Daddy was not actually playing golf. Ha!
 |
| These girls really missed their Daddy! |
I know Marcus really appreciated all of the friends and family who stopped by to see the U.S. Amateur. The support was wonderful from everyone! Thank you!
Here's what else we were up to as August and Summer came to an end:
 |
| Cora had fun at Blackberry Farm and the Phillips Park Zoo with Grandma and T |
 |
| The girls catch toads any chance they can get! |
 |
| Apparently it was too sunny doing chalk so Cora made her own shade |
 |
| My business partner Deanna and I had a big local celebration for hitting LEVEL V with Rodan + Fields. It was SUCH a fun night. I am so grateful for these women, as well as all the other fabulous men and women on my team across the country! |
 |
| One night the girls requested a McDonalds indoor picnic in the living room |
 |
| Cora's PDO doesn't start until after Labor Day so we have a |
 |
| I helped a new business partner launch her Rodan + Fields business last week |
 |
| Cora started a new dance class last week - tap & ballet combined |
 |
| Daddy, Cora and I all spent some time together and took Cora out to lunch one day |
 |
| I drove into the neighborhood and caught a glimpse of Marcus riding his bike pulling Cora, with Sonoma following behind! |
 |
| Cora wanted to pretend to wear Acute Care one night! |
 |
| Cora really misses Sonoma while she is at Kindergarten. It's been a HUGE adjustment for everyone. We are looking forward to a consistent schedule |
 |
| Little Miss Cora B had her first haircut last weekend! |
 |
| She is adorable! And I got a tutorial on how to style her curly hair! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment