Exactly two years ago today I made the decision to step outside my comfort zone and start my own Rodan + Fields business. I am SO grateful my friend, Deanna Burke, shared this opportunity with me. The past 2 years have truly been empowering and amazing. I never thought I could build a huge successful business to support my family in part time hours. I love working with the brilliant world famous Doctors, the products are are absolutely transformative, and I have an incredible team of men and women all over the country that I get the pleasure of working with.
In honor of my anniversary, I am having a BIG *sale* + giving away freebies now through tomorrow (Monday night!) Email me at lindynicole@gmail.com to take advantage! Now is a great time to get started on new skincare products!
Acute Care now comes in a special bundle - a box of Acute Care + a skin care regimen bundle will save you 20%! Such a great deal! Fill up your wrinkles while you sleep - no needles required!
![]() |
| This just happened - R+F became the #1 Premium Acne brand in the U.S.! |
![]() |
| Have you been wanting to try a sample of some of R+F's best selling products? Take this quick skincare consultation the Doctors developed and then email me your mailing address at lindynicole@gmail.com and I will send you a sample pack to get you glowing! :) |
![]() |
| Do you love your skincare regimen but want to enhance your results?? Add in the Macro Exfoliator to remove 5 million dead skin cells once a week! |
![]() |
| Or, if you are wanting firmer, less wrinkled, toned skin, add in our AMP MD Roller - it has 200 stainless steel acupuncture needles! |
I'm opening new markets all over the U.S., Canada and soon Australia. If you want to hear more about opening your own virtual franchise, or how you could potentially just help me with networking AND get paid, please let me know! Thank you!







No comments:
Post a Comment