.

.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Life Lately


I can't get enough of this weather!!  The past few weeks have been almost perfect!  ( I could really do without the crazy wind, but what can ya do when you live in the "Windy City?")  We have been soaking it up as much as possible by enjoying all of our beautiful Fall favorites.

Fall means lots of coffee and some special Starbucks treats ( Cora proudly ordered for herself for the first time this week:  "Hi, may I please have a steamed vanilla milk with coconut milk and extra foam, no whipped cream?"  HA! I was cracking up!)

Family dinner date at our favorite pizza pub!

Cora is working on her letters.  She wrote "Dixie" last week



Off to tap and ballet!

Right after a family run on Saturday!


We played outside pretty much all weekend.  It was great!  We went to a Halloween party to kick off the holiday and we ALL had lots of fun!

Sonoma is such a good wicked witch and Cora was just absolutely adorable.  She got SO many compliments on her costume and I am proud to say that it was a hand-me-down from Sonoma.  I always laugh when people ask if I made it!  Yeah, right!

I did not tell Cora to stand on one leg.  That is something she clearly came up with and practiced on her own.  Really, really cute she thought to do that for the camera!


Witches' brew

Preparing for the no-handed donut eating contest



That's it for now.  I'm signing off the blog this week and I will be back next week after our TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY trip!!!!  I am off to go pack! 

xo
Lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment