November has already been such a wonderful month! The weather has been warm, leaves everywhere, and we've all been enjoying the season! Life lately has been good :)
 |
| Our backyard is always so pretty in the Fall. |
Sonoma had an audition downtown on Monday and it couldn't have been a more beautiful day in the city! It was for the National Got Milk campaign. Boy, did she love drinking all that milk! And, Sonoma did such a great job. We are very proud of her!
I saw a picture of Sonoma come through my Timehop app from exactly 4 years ago. I compared the picture I had just taken of her:
 |
| She's grown up so much! Same look though! :) |
 |
| The Potereks had a Chili cook off at their house a couple of weekends ago. It was a lot of fun and these girls were being super silly together! |
 |
| Love watching her walk around with me every day and run errands. She is still so little :) |
 |
| Preparing for the PEANUTS movie!! In honor of Cora going to her very 1st movie, I got her a Happy Meal. |
 |
| I LOVE how the girls want to match and pick out outfits together almost every day. They try to match everything - socks, bows, headbands. So sweet, and I know it won't last long! |
 |
| They day has arrived!! Cora told everyone she came in contact with that this was her very first movie!! |
 |
| We went to the movie with the Greens. All the kiddos and adults loved the movie. Really, really cute! |
 |
| Ah, Sonoma looks so old! |
 |
| Daddy practicing his kissy face |
 |
| Super Soso! |
 |
| Cora has started taking an interest in the American Girls. She has been keeping Kirsten in her room and plays with her and all her babies together. |
 |
| We walked in Von Maur last week and Cora screamed, "Mommy, it's Christmas at Von Maur!! It's Christmas here!" |
 |
| Every time I take Cora to Von Maur, the pianist stops what she's playing and takes requests from Cora. Cora sang Rock a Bye Baby and You are my Sunshine while the pianist played. |
 |
| Sonoma does chin-ups now. |
 |
| The red cup is back! (Can anyone hear the word "red cup" now without thinking of all the ridiculous controversy? Ugh!) |
 |
| Cora is learning all about Thanksgiving and made an awesome Turkey mask at PDO! |
No comments:
Post a Comment