October started of on a horrific note with the shooting in Las Vegas, which was the worst mass shooting in U.S History. It has left us all feeling sad for our world and for the future for our children. I am heading to Vegas tomorrow for our R+F Convention, and while I have so many thoughts running through my mind about being there, Ia m focusing on the positive and will do my best to spread love while I am there

I am going to be the light.
Last weekend was one of the best weekends because it was HOC - Hoosiers Outrun Cancer. HOC was one of my Dad's favorite charity events that was near and dear to his heart. Especially with my Mom being a Cancer Survivor, it is an important event for our family. Last year I couldn't be there with having a newborn, but I still have the text my Dad sent me:
We went to Bloomington to run with Dad's office and we also had Team Dan bracelets made.
![]() |
| Bill C. Brown family |
I will certainly miss my three babies while I am gone in Vegas, but I am sure that it will be a wonderful trip and I hope they will be proud of me!


No comments:
Post a Comment