.

.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Cora's 6 Month Doctor Visit




Cora had her 6 month check-up today. Luckily, I was able to get Marcus to come along, because I have such a hard time watching my babies get their shots! Sonoma had PDO today, and the last two times she was there to help me hold Cora down. Thank goodness Daddy came today! Three shots in the leg, plus one oral medicine shot, left Cora exhausted for the rest of her day. She weighed in at 14 lbs, 5 oz and is 24" tall. Sonoma was 15 lbs, 3 oz and 25 3/4" tall at 6 months.




When Cora woke up this afternoon, she was actually in a really good mood, so I let her try a mashed up banana mixed with her cereal, along with a sippy cup of water. So far, so good. Just a lot more kitchen messes than I could have ever imagined! ;)








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. TOO CUTE!! What is her snuggly sweater wrap??? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Janel :) My MIL knitted the blanket for Cora. She knits so much for the girls. Wish I could say I did the same!

    ReplyDelete