Mimi came up for a quick visit Thursday and Friday and we had so much fun with her! It went by way too fast, and Sonoma has talked all day about how much she misses her. Of course, Mimi came bearing gifts for the girls, and their big gift was a new Little People Barn! I had the same one when I was a little girl.
 |
| What's wrong Cora?! |
 |
| Sonoma put the farmer on Cora's head! |
 |
| Sonoma isn't in the mood to smile anymore for pictures. |
 |
| Playing together. |
 |
| Breakfast time! |
Mimi was able to watch Sonoma at gymnastics on Thursday night, and as usual, Sonoma did great. She is still loving her gymnastics, the gym and her coach. I'm really impressed with the gym as well, and really glad she signed up for this second session.
We strolled at the Charlestowne Mall, which I love since I discovered it and did some shopping at the Von Maur there. I still cannot get over this deserted mall. It's perfect to stroll, and walk and take kids because no one is there and there are only about 5 open stores! They seriously have the best carousel and we even saw them setting up for the Easter Bunny. It's a shame they don't have more stores open considering it is such a huge mall! Does anyone know what their deal is? I don't know how they afford to stay open!
 |
| Quick feeding break at Von Maur! |
 |
| Watching sissy ride the carousel |
 |
| Walking like such a big girl with her new "Dixie Dog" purse |
 |
After Mimi and I completed our shopping, we let Sonoma out of the stroller.
|
Such a fun time with Mimi!
No comments:
Post a Comment