.

.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

1st Summer Trip to Bloomington


The day after Preschool was out, the girls and I packed our bags for a 4 day trip back to Bloomington, Indiana! We stayed with my parents and it was such a wonderful trip!

The girls spent lots of time outside on the swingset and playing in the yard


The girls climbed trees!





Sonoma and I found my old WOOSH - does anyone remember these things?  Super soft and way easier to throw and catch than a Frisbee.  They don't make them anymore :(


It was my Grandparent's 65th wedding anniversary!  I was lucky to be able to spend some time with them during our trip

Sweet Wilbur

Friday morning errands included a trip to the Bloomington Car Wash!

And a stop at my sorority house...Tridelt!

 

Future Tridelts?!


We visited Great-Grandma during her hip therapy.  She is learning to walk again and the girls were cheering her on!


Sonoma and I had a playdate with my girlfriend Lindsey and her daughter Ella.

These girls were instant friends!

I took the girls to the High School Boys State Track Finals.


We met my good friend, David and his family there.  Sonoma and Giacomo had a good time together

It wouldn't be a summer trip to Bloomington without ice cream!  Brusters!

And the main reason for our trip was to celebrate Baby Jaworski and throw my sister's baby shower!



While we were at the shower, Pa stayed home with the girls to work on cracking open a coconut ( something they wanted to do in Sanibel Island! )  **note the knives in the picture  :-O

YUM!!!


Happy, happy baby shower, Krista!


Coconut juice and coconut meat! 

When we came home the girls were happily painting on the back deck.  They had fun with Pa

Working on some seashell stuff

Fun summer memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment