.

.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Officially Summer!

 
Once school was out last week, Sonoma and I worked on making our Summer Bucket List!  She had some really fun, yet simple ideas.  Looking forward to our last summer before Sonoma is in Kindergarten!
 
We checked painting off the bucket list!  Sonoma painted for a few hours one day.

 
What's on our summer agenda? LOTS!  It is best for us to stay busy with lots of activities:  PDO Camp, Swimming, Gymnastics, Track & Field Camp, Safety Town, Ballet.
 

Yesterday, Cora went to PDO Camp and Sonoma started Gymnastics - she is officially a Level 1 now!  She also is doing a pre-team conditioning class

 
Special lunch after gymnastics before we picked up Cora

We had a rough afternoon and neither girl would nap or behave, so I told the girls Mommy was going to run all day long.  A few miles in, they passed out and I had the most peaceful run!  ( As peaceful as pushing 105 lbs can be! )


We visited the Red Oak Nature Center with friends

 
The girls went in their first ever real cave!
 Summer is off to a great start!  We had a wonderful trip back to Indiana last week - pictures and post to come!

1 comment:

  1. I love bucket lists! Looks like you guys are going to have a great summer and have already been logging some fun outdoor time!

    ReplyDelete