September has been busy. Not quite as busy as August, but still very busy. I am SO looking forward to October. A little more downtime for our family.
We made the mistake of taking the girls to see Daniel Tiger at the DuPage Children's Museum last week. They were also giving away free admission ( we have a membership ) and so it was crazy packed. We were there over an hour in line when they told us that they ran out of tickets to see Daniel Tiger. Cora was crushed. There were kids crying and screaming all over the museum. Not cool. We took the girls to Frost for gelato instead. . . .
| This is the closest we got to seeing Daniel. |
| The best gelato place |
| I think the longest B has "slept" in her crib is ten minutes. I usually just set her down in there to keep her safe if I have to get anything done. |
| Oh how I love this face |
| Marcus and Sonoma went on a long bike ride last weekend & took a picture on a bridge that is very far away! Sonoma always talks about biking to the bridge. |
| You can never get enough sleeping baby pictures |
| I started working out last week and went on my first stroller run with Blakesley and Cora. |
| I caught Cora playing "school" with her animals |
| SMILES! |
| The other day I had SO much to do but I couldn't get myself up from rocking this sweet little babe. |
| Cora wore her baby in her carrier last week to the bus stop. . . . just like I wore Blakesley. |
| Caught Cora nursing her baby! |
| On the 1st day of Fall, Cora and I decorated the house and Cora decorated the chalk wall |
| Ugh, we had a dead frog on our driveway the other day. Sonoma disposed of it for me! |
| Pumpkin Spice drinks for everyone! Happy Fall! |
| Working on this month's book club read |

No comments:
Post a Comment