.

.

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Hello, February

                          Image result for February quotes

February is such an interesting month to me.  It is usually a bit cheerier than January, with Valentine's Day and the fact that it is a short month.  It also reminds me of  when we MOVED TO OUR NEW HOME which was now FIVE (5!) years ago.  I can't even believe it!  I loved building and designing our home and it brings back such wonderful memories.  It was such a fantastic feeling when it was finally done and we moved in!  I say it often, but we are so lucky with the neighborhood and community in which we live.  We absolutely love our neighborhood and everything about it!  We are very grateful.

 I have hopes for this month being a lot more positive than last month, which was the worst month of my entire life.  Every day is still filled with utter sadness and shock, but we are getting by. . . .


We ended January with Sonoma booking a modeling job for both photo and video.  The girls and I spent the afternoon with Sonoma at a studio while she worked.  I've been spending more time getting things organized for their modeling ( which honestly could be a full time job - there is so much work involved!) and that has kept me busy.  I've also been trying to get back into focusing more on my job with Rodan + Fields.  I have an international team now of almost 100 women and I am working on pre-enrollment for Australia Consultants which is very exciting!  


Rodan + Fields' new product, Lash Boost, is simply amazing!  I am obsessed with my results and have been getting compliments on my lashes and brows almost daily. 


 Right now if you buy a regimen + lash boost you save 20% which is an incredible deal (*while supplies last)  that Corporate is offering.  If you purchase the bundle by Monday night ( 2/6) I will throw in a FREE mini eye cream for you.  Not sure which products you want to start with based on your skin care type?  Click here to take a skincare consultation quiz from the Doctors and they will make a recommendation.  If you follow it through to the end and enter your email, I will send you a FREE mini facial!  





I went out and celebrated with my business partner and friend Amy. We both got big promotions back in December.  

Blakesley has been working on bottles ( NO luck ), transitioning to her crib and a regular sleep sack, and the beginnings of baby food.  So many changes for this little peanut.



 Sonoma had her 2nd practice gymnastics meet and did very well.  First real competition is next weekend.
Warming up

Goodnight sweet Blakesley

After I put Blakesley and Sonoma to bed, I couldn't find Marcus anywhere, but Cora's door was closed and I knew he had put her to bed earlier.  I thought he left and ran an errand!  An hour later I finally found him fast asleep in Cora's bed.  I thought this was so sweet.


Play pen is back up now that we have a roly poly baby!


My Dad received this award yesterday and my Mom and Sister went to the office on his behalf.  Really special.  



Okay, February, please be good to us.  Thanks to everyone who is continuing to pray for our family.  We appreciate it so much.  Please keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment