.

.

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Day by Day

Image result for day by day quotes

We are taking things day by day over here.  Life is completely chaotic....not what I expected, but it never is - is it?  Marcus is busy working in Indiana during the work week, and luckily the last two weeks he has made it home by Thursday nights for the weekend.  These past few weeks for me have been particularly rough because I have had a nasty sinus infection.  I am hoping I can some day soon get my sinus surgery that I was suppose to get back in 2015 and then found out I was pregnant.  Blakesley also had a nasty cold and was under the weather for a while.  Anyways....the big girls have been super busy finishing up their school years of preschool and 1st grade with all of the activities and events that surround the end of the year.  I am usually up really late making to do lists and getting everything done that I cannot manage to do during the day, so the exhaustion is setting in.  Marcus and I are both running on fumes.

 33 days until move day! I still can't believe it.  I had my first moment of sadness when I said goodbye to my doctor this week at an appointment.  I realized I probably wouldn't ever see her again.  It was the first person I officially said goodbye to.  I've been so busy, I haven't even had a chance to get too sentimental yet.  

Pictures from life lately:

Matching ukelele shirts to honor Pa.  Cora was angry Sonoma put her arm around her.  

Reading Cora's favorite book right now, "The Book with No Pictures" because it says the word "butt"

Blakesley got a new stroller and this was her first time sitting up right in a stroller.  I can't say she loved it, but then again yesterday the temperatures dropped THIRTY degrees and it was 40 and raining and windy.  I also think she has been very negatively affected by my antibiotics.  Ever since I started taking it she has been fussy and crying and not herself.  I tried to fight it off naturally.  Sorry B :( :(

Here's a much better picture!  All clean and snuggly, ready for bed.

Field Day at elementary school for Sonoma!
Sonoma completed a school reading program and was recognized at a Kane County Cougars game last week.
Blakesley's 1st time at the ball park

Parade on the field


Sonoma had fun with her friends!





The girls all three had an audition for the Land of Nod.  They even asked me to audition too!  It was the best audition I have ever seen the girls do.  The pictures they took in the studio were phenomenal!  Fingers crossed!


Beautiful day in Chicago 

Last week we went out with our neighbors for our last theatre show of the season for The Paramont.  We saw Jesus Christ Superstar and it was really good!  We had drinks and dinner before hand at Two Brothers.  Which was fitting, because 10 years ago when we moved here, that was the first restaurant Marcus and I went to.


After the show we went out for drinks at the Leland.


When I was getting ready for the night, I found Cora in my heels looking out the window.




No comments:

Post a Comment