I get lots of questions about my side gig with Rodan+ Fields. Well, my side gig is no longer a "little side gig." It is a full-on business, pays like a full time job, except I don't work the hours of a full time job. That is the beauty of working for the #1 skincare company in the US and having a job that has residual income. For those of you who truly want more info to look over, please click on the link below. I am starting a brand new training series for all new business partners who sign with me in May. There is also cash back on kits in May! And other cash bonuses in June if you sign in May. I will train you and teach you to do what I have done to be successful with my business, and starting this Summer!
BUSINESS INFORMATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment