.

.

Monday, August 7, 2017

Life Lately ~ Summer is Coming to an End


Life lately, as Summer 2017 comes to a quick end:

Sneaking in a few last minute sister sleepovers

Loving pool time.  The girls even had some special pool time tonight with Daddy even though it was really chilly out!

Meet another Fischer girl model - Baby Blakesley!  I can't wait to go see this toy in person at the stores because she is suppose to also be on the box.  I may just have to buy one ;) 

This was B's very first modeling gig

Apparently she thinks the 1 shoulder look is really fashionable, because after EVERY SINGLE nap or in the morning, her right arm is out of whatever she is wearing.  


Lunch at Starbucks in the Summer is my fave spot.  Something for everyone.

Sonoma loves her new gym, even with the increased hours of 12 hours a week ( 4 hours, 3 X a week ).

Blakesley got measured for the 1st time on our growth chart door!  


I spied on her the other night to try to see when she takes her arm out.

Hello! 

Sonoma started roller skating.  It's really hard to teach someone when you aren't on skates yourself.  Maybe I need a pair?  That would seriously be an amazing workout, I should get some.

B and I went on a run and found a creek and woods right by our neighborhood.  Never even knew it was there.

She was so tangled this time her shirt was wrapped too tightly around her arm.  I thought it was going to cut off her circulation!

We had a date night with two other couples downtown on Mass Ave last night.  Our old stomping ground.  It has changed SO much, we barely recognized it.  Fun times though!

No comments:

Post a Comment