.

.

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Life Lately

Image result for christmas with kids magic quote

Christmas time with three little girls is just so magical and precious!  I am enjoying all of these exciting first moments for Blakesley, as well as experiencing the Christmas magic with Sonoma and Cora.




Love these matching pajamas!


Christmas themed gymnastics practice!

We caught Pizza playing twister with Little People!  He got into the girls' paint!


Marcus and I attended a Christmas party




Sonoma had team and individual gymnastics photos





Double date at the Pacers game!



Gotta love selfie texts from Sonoma!


We found out that Sonoma's 2nd installment of her Hep A shot from 6 years ago was given a week early ( *insert eye roll * ) and we were told that if she wanted to continue on with school, she had to get a 3rd Hep A shot.  So, we went to the doctor one morning and I decided that Starbucks after was a must!







We saw Santa in Indy.  Poor B.

My friend sent me this picture of our house on Verona Ridge Drive.  The tree we planted for my Dad was decorated in Christmas lights, just as we had hoped to do.  This made me so happy!

Everyone's smiling!

Sonoma participated in the Barnes and Noble Poetry Café through her school.  She read a poem in front of a large crowd and successfully completed her first public speaking gig! 


She will always be my little baby!

We drove through the IMS lights and it was so cool!  The best surprise was seeing Santa right by our car, waving at us!



Trying to read as many Christmas books and watch as many Christmas movies as possible!

Earlier this year, I told my Rodan + Fields customers that they had my word that a large portion of their money towards R+F products would go back towards a good cause in my Dad's honor. Every year I am going to give back to a charity or organization that was near and dear to his heart. This year I chose the Indiana Nongame Wildlife Fund to help more than 750 endangered and nongame animals in Indiana. My Dad was the biggest supporter of my R+F business and he would be so p...roud that I am able to make this donation because of my AMAZING customers who support me year after year. I can't even tell you much I appreciate each and every one of you. At Rodan + Fields, giving back is the core of who we are. Our products give Customers life-changing results. Our Consultants give support, inspiration and motivation to one another and those they encounter. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart

I am so proud of my dear friend and business partner, Deanna, for earning her free Lexus with Rodan + Fields. It has been an honor to be on her team and learn from her on a daily basis. I was so super excited when she had to come to Indy to pick it up! I will always be grateful that she reached out to me and asked me to join her in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment