.

.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Love My Girls!


I really can't get enough of this sweet, little baby.  She is so good and I love her to pieces!  The past few nights she has been giving me a great 5 hour stretch in the middle of the night.  I can't really ask for much more at this stage of the game.  The cluster feeding during the day throughout this little growth spurt she is going through has been exhausting, but I am sure it will pass soon.


And my sweet, spunky toddler is always full of funny surprises.  The other night she was riding her bike with Daddy and he said she yelled at him to get his phone out and take a picture of her!  


She then told Daddy she wanted to pose and have him take another picture. You just can't make this stuff up.  She is way too funny.  Check it out:





No comments:

Post a Comment