Now that I'm 7.5 months pregnant, I figured I better write an update to how the THIRD trimester is going! Wow, time is flying by! I am 30 weeks tomorrow. It's hard to believe in a little over 2 months (or less!) we will have our third, sweet baby girl in our arms!
I'm feeling okay...hanging in there. I have had a lot of back, hip, and sciatic nerve pain, but I'm pushing through. Since I got cleared to walk in my 2nd trimester, it's been hard for me to even walk more than a half mile or so. Unfortunately, I just won't be able to workout this pregnancy and I've accepted that. I'm a little worried about bouncing back after the baby, but hoping that all will be okay. So far I have gained 40 pounds! I'll just have to kick it into high gear to lose all the baby weight! I saw a Physical Therapist for my hip pain, since I've been waking up with shooting hip pain every hour or so in the middle of the night. I'm not sure how much it really helped, but it did feel good! I should probably go back and see her soon. Physically, I am ready for the baby. I'm the biggest I've ever felt and I am super uncomfortable! I've had some other issues too, but I won't go into all the details here ;)
I'm trying to soak in the last couple of months of feeling baby girl move around and kick me like crazy. I do enjoy laying down every night to do my kick counts and feel her dance around :)
The nursery is a work in progress. Marcus re-painted it, and we got the changing table attached to the dresser. Next up for Marcus is to build the crib. All week I have been doing loads and loads of laundry of baby clothes, bibs, burp cloths, and pulling out and cleaning all the baby equipment. Cora and I made a run to Buy Buy Baby for some more hangers, diapers, pacifiers, a hamper, and a few other essentials. My goal is to have the nursery done in June, so I can relax in July.
The girls are just BEYOND excited and in love with the baby. This baby is so loved and she doesn't even realize it yet! The girls are constantly kissing, hugging, and loving on my belly. They also each sing to the baby every night before bed. They sing her the two songs that we sing to them: "You are my Sunshine" and " I see the Moon."
I passed my Gestational Diabetes Glucose test, and I also received my DTaP shot that you have to get every time you are pregnant. We are all pre-registered online with our hospital, I am in the process of getting a brand new free breast pump ( thanks to Obama ), and I've made my to do list for Marcus for all of our house projects! I have been nesting for a while now. I need to post pictures still, but we already moved Sonoma to the guest suite, Cora to Sonoma's room, and emptied out Cora's old room for the nursery. It's been a LOT of changes, but so far, everyone is really, really happy. And, the girls have slept the best they have slept in a long time in their new rooms and beds! :) I was very glad to get the girls adjusted to their new rooms months before the baby arrives.
More updates to come! We are all so excited to meet our baby! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment