Happy 4th Birthday, Cora Brighton!! You are full of life, energy, surprises and passion! You are still trying to find yourself as the middle child now, and though I know it is a huge adjustment, I am confident you will figure it out. Life has been unpredictable this summer without a schedule and some pretty big life changes, so I know you are looking forward to the Fall and starting Preschool! You can't wait to be "bigger" like your older Sister, and you are constantly asking me when you will be old like Sonoma. You say things like, "Mommy, it's taking FOREVER for me to be in Kindergarten." "Mommy, it's taking FOREVER for ME to be a Mommy." "Mommy, I just want to be a grown up like you and have my own babies!" "Mommy I just want to be an adult like you and cook and clean." While I know you will some day make the BEST Mommy, I want you to slow down and enjoy your life as a little girl! It's hard watching Sonoma be able to do big girl things, so we try to make other special memories with you!
Cora, you are so brave, confident, independent, strong willed, passionate and lovable and we are so proud of you! You have accomplished a lot this year and we love watching you grow! You've become a BIG SISTER, you've learned to ride a bike with training wheels, learned to swing all by yourself, learned to love bugs and animals while attending Summer camps by yourself, started a modeling career, you've exceled at PDO, started gymnastics and found a love for music and singing just to point out some highlights from this last year!
And, here is your birthday movie that you've been asking for for MONTHS now!! Enjoy, sweet girl, I love you!
Cora's 4th Birthday Movie
BIRTHDAY SURVEY:
Favorite Food: Tomato Soup
Favorite Color: Purple & Pink
Favorite Animal: Leopard & Cheetah
Favorite Thing to Do: Paint
Favorite Doll: Shelly
Favorite T.V. Show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Favorite Movie: Cinderella
Favorite Toy: Shopkins
Favorite Friend: Alexa
Favorite Restaurant: Chipotle
Favorite Sport: Tennis
Favorite Outfit: Rainbow Dress


No comments:
Post a Comment