.

.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday, Cora Brighton!



It's that time again when I sit back and reflect on all of the great memories of Cora from the past year of her life.  I compiled my favorite video clips and photos into a short iMovie.  Take a look and enjoy!  The second song couldn't be more perfect for Cora because she is always dancing and she is always HAPPY!  I love my darling girl and cannot believe she will be 2 tomorrow!

Cora's Birthday Movie!


Marcus went to Atlanta, Georgia last week for a week to attend the 2014 U.S. Amateur for work.  It's hard to believe that this time next year he will be putting on the 2015 U.S. Amateur right here in Chicago!  Since a week is a long time to take care of our house, dog and 2 girls by myself, we decided to take a road trip back to Indiana to stay with my parents.  The girls split time between my parents' and Marcus' and it was a very fun, relaxing week.  One of the best things we did, was celebrate Cora's birthday with all 4 of her Grandparents, her Great-Grandpa and her her Aunt Krista!  It was such a fun birthday party and it meant a lot to have her favorite people there to celebrate!

Cora LOVES Minnie Mouse right now!

2 fingers for 2 years old!



Cora loves her Pa!

Auntie K!

Cora sitting with Grandma and Mimi, opening her new backpack for PDO!

T!

Aww Minnie!

I'm glad Cora got to spend some special time with her Great Grandpa

Pizza and ice cream cake.  What could be better for a birthday?






Mimi did a great job putting everything together for the party!  It was very special

{side-note} We came home from Bloomington and celebrated MY birthday on Friday.  I'm finally starting to accept my thirties now that I am a whole year into them.



Yummy dessert during our date night!

Okay, back to Cora's birthday:  

We gave Cora her presents this morning since Marcus usually leaves for work before Cora wakes up.




Cora was very excited to get her own vanity since she always plays with Sonoma's!


Oh how I love this little girl!  I also love sharing the same birthday week.  Lots of desserts, lots of celebrations and lots of love!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment