.

.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Summer Round Up!


August has flown by with trips, birthdays, wedding festivities and summer fun!  Here are some pictures from the past few weeks as we round up our summer!

How are we just now discovering Choo Choos Ice Cream?  The girls won free cones from their library summer reading contest.  They deliver food on little trains - so cute!


We were able to squeeze in another zoo day!

This is the first Joey we have seen!  Adorable!

Monkey House

Sonoma learned how to pump.  Life on the swingset will never be the same!


Discovering a really cool moth at Mimi & Pa's house

Wonderlab in Bloomington is really fun!

BEES!



Pa took Sonoma swimming at the new Y indoor pool & splash pad.



She got some swim lessons AND some basketball lessons!

Mimi loved doing Cora's pigtails for the first time!

Cora had her first Jiffy Treet cone in Bloomington


Loop braids!

My Mom, Dad and I went up to McCordsville to welcome Krista and Jake home from their Honeymoon!  

I realized how much fun swinging with Sonoma is!



Sonoma and I had a good visit with my Grandma

Bubbles, flowers and chalk!

Sonoma wanted to wear her Doc McStuffins outfit to Cora's doctor's appointment.  And of course, Cora had to wear her shirt.

The girls had a blast spending two nights with Grandma and T in Bloomington!  It's never too early to learn how to play pool!

I let Sonoma decide what we wanted to do today since this is our last week of summer.  PARK!


We left the park and decided to have a picnic in the living room because why not?

This was from Cora's birthday, when I took the girls to get cake pops at Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment