.

.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Girls' Fall Pictures 2014 {Fabyan Japanese Tea Garden}


My two little loves!  I ADORE these pictures.  (Even though we tried EVERY bribe in the book and had the WORST time getting Cora to look at the camera and smile, I am still pleased with how they came out).  Seriously, we were like, "ice cream right now, just smile real fast!  Let's go get candy!"  Nothing  like that works with Miss Cora!  

*Family - if you want any of these pictures, let me know and I can send you the original file.  The pictures I post on the blog are only a "large" google image size of the photo...I never post the original photo.  So, I'm not sure if you were to save pictures from here if they would be 100% great quality if you were to ever try to re-post or print. *



















No comments:

Post a Comment