.

.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Friday, Happy Spring & a FREE GIVE AWAY!


Happy Friday & Happy Spring!  We celebrated this joyous day by going to one of our favorite parks after my Zumba class at the gym.  We met a few of our neighbors and the kids had a great time playing outside together.  I will be honest - it's still pretty chilly out - 40s.  It was supposed to get to 60 today, but there's no way that is happening!  We also heard that we may be getting snow Sunday/Monday, so let's just pray that is NOT true!

Yippee!!!!  It's SPRING!

Feels good to be back on a swing

 
What a busy week!  This is one of those weeks that just FLEW by!  We had so much going on every single day.  I went to bed last night with a really happy heart - I feel so blessed in my life right now.  The girls are healthy and happy and growing so much each and every day.  I'm also proud of Marcus and how well he is doing with his job.  Life is good and we are all very thankful for so very much.
 
The girls and I had a low key St. Patrick's Day and just went to the gym.  I heard Sonoma run up to Cora when she woke up in the morning and said, "Cora, you have to wear green today or you will get pinched!!  Daddy didn't wear green and he is getting pinched!"  And then I heard Cora cry out, "Nooo, I am wearing purple!!"  HA!


 
We took some silly selfies and as I was going through my phone, I came across a whole slew of pics that Sonoma had snapped of herself in the car on Monday:

 
Monday was Sonoma's first photo shoot to make all of her modeling composite cards.  She is officially signed with her agency and all of her paperwork is complete.  We are anxiously waiting to see her pictures.  The photographer said she did an excellent job.  I was really proud of her and she loved every minute of it.  (especially the hair and makeup part!)
 




 
On Monday night I took out some of my local Rodan + Fields team for drinks to celebrate our success at Hugo's Frog Bar in Naperville.  A few couldn't make it, but we still had a great time, and I'm so crazy proud of my team! 
 
 
We are officially in VACATION mode!  We still have a couple of months before we actually get to go on vacation, but we are starting to do a little shopping for swimsuits and swim gear!

Dreaming of the beach
 
VOGUE just named Rodan + Fields REDEFINE Lip Renewing Serum on their Spring Hit List as a MUST-HAVE beauty product!  I couldn't agree more - these little lip serum capsules are amazing!!  I use them every night before bed and they smooth lines & plump your lips. 
 
Because I LOVE all of my faithful blog readers, I am giving away a FREE FULL size, 60 day supply of the Lip Renewing Serum to anyone who becomes a Preferred Customer THIS MONTH (MARCH).  Make sure you email me first before you order: lindynicole@gmail.com  If you're already one of my Preferred Customers, refer me to a friend and you will get the lip serum too!  This special is exclusive to my blog readers only!  :) 
 
 
Just a few more hours until Marcus is home and the weekend BEGINS! 
 
xo
Lindy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment