.

.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Summer Bloomington Trip


It's so good to be back home in Bloomington.  I'm excited to let Sonoma experience the 4th of July here in Indiana.  We are spending the first part of our trip at Mimi & Pa's house.  Sonoma has enjoyed helping Pa outside with watering the garden and flowers every night.  It's been in the 100s every day since we got here and I have never felt more hot in my life. I've stayed inside to keep cool, but Sonoma has enjoyed being outside a little bit each evening when it cools down.  We were able to have a nice coffee date yesterday morning with my good friend Lara and her baby, Caroline.  Sonoma and Caroline were so cute together and we had a wonderful time catching up.  I visited another good friend, Lindsey, and her newborn baby, Ella yesterday afternoon.

Mimi, Pa and I all took Sonoma to Wonderlab and she had such a fun time.




More pictures and updates to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment