.

.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Life Lately


7 days until Thanksgiving!  I finally had a minute to sit down and make my Thanksgiving list and do the grocery shopping yesterday morning. 

Cora and Blakesley came voting with me this year

Cora loves play time with Blakesley

And I love nap time with Blakesley

I was feeding Blakesley the other day in the car and glanced over to see Cora nursing her baby too!

Doll babies!

Sonoma's been working her tail off at gymnastics!  They have been learning all of their routines and the conditioning has been at an all time high!  Wish I could do 7 chin-ups.

Cora gets to have lunch with me 2 days a week.

I hosted Book Club last week and the girls insisted on decorating.  


Cora is loving Soccer

Grandma and T came to visit last weekend and Grandma made hats for all the girls including their baby dolls

Fun at the hotel pool




We all signed T's cast from his hand surgery!

Just a typical day trying to get out the door.  We both have to get our babies in their carriers

Doesn't surprise me one bit!  Cora is SO proud of her Miss Merry Christmas crown and she sure does love her baby sister



Hard to believe this weather is in the middle of November!  It's been GORGEOUS outside!

Getting ready to head out to Moms Together!

The beautiful Miss Merry Christmas crown.  Cora will be sad to give this up!

And that is a quick glimpse of life with the Fischers lately!  Crazy, busy but beautiful!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment